Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's with all the KNOCK OFFS?

I am a college student and i honestly have to say my campus is a total zoo and freak show. I came from the fashion capital[New York], all the way to Houston. I must say these people all dress the same unless they dare to be different like me or they are from a different state. Anywho, I just want to address my constant sightings of knock offs of everything. Everything from "Gucci", "Louie", "Fendi" need I say more? My opinion on this is if you cant afford it just LEAVE it alone! I am the type of person who will spot you out and tell you, you need to return that shit to the swap meat! I consider myself as the fashion guru down here because I feel like these females and males need guidance on their wardrobe. Most are still wearing shit that no longer in style, c`mon guys CUT THAT SHIT OUT! I am 100% honest and I will tell anybody upfront what it is and what it's not. I sleep, eat, and breathe FASHION! So I wish someone would try me on what I know and how I dress. All I have to say is BREATHE me and you will see I am totally DIFFERENT. I was not born a twin so I will not walk around campus like i have one kapeesh? But all these fake bags, hats, and shoes..people KNOCK IT OFF!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you but one thing to consider nowadays. Since the commercial artists [ people like t pain, soulja boy,gucci man, etc.]have mass amounts of these clothes and heavily state them in every song, it has been said that the major companies i.e.[Fendi, Louis, Gucci] are using value because of them and of course knock offs. Nice Blog look foward to more.

    ReplyDelete