Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Relationship Strains

I don't speak alot on relationships but I think I should blog at least one good time about them. Relationships to me, mean its a partnership, a friendship, and a commitment between two people who deeply care about each other. A relationship will progress when people are open, honest, and truthful with one another, in other words that's how it will be successful and work. Although relationships can vary from months up until years there are some strains or obstacles that can cause issues and conflicts that often lead to breakups,cheating, and heartbreak. I will list a few that I think that cause alot of issues.
  • Time restraints- alot of people don't know how to balance their time so therefore, one partner will often feel lonely or will feel like they need to find someone else to fill that void. Time should be worked out evenly because nobody should feel like they are in a relationship by themselves.
  • Honesty- why is it so hard for people to be real and truthful? Its time to grow up and stop lying, I rather someone be 100 percent with me then lie to me and then I have to find out another way. Honesty is one of the major elements of making a relationship work no matter what. You don't have honesty then you don't have shit.
  • Trust- If you can't trust your partner, why are still with them? Ask yourself that question and if you don't have a logical answer then get the stepping and don't look back.
  • Mama's boys & girls- I hear bout this all the time and see it all the time. It's said when you feel like you dating the mama too, MAMA LET THEM G0! Either the girlfriend/boyfriend isn't good enough, or they always want to be included in the couples plans. My thing is you are married or have someone in your life, let them entertain you, stop interfering in your child's love life.Those who move back in with your mama just to be up under her, SHAME on you, you are grown and trying to have a relationship, no partner should have to suffer and have to feel like they are second best and on the back burner. Trust its not a nice feeling at all.
  • Cheating- I'm not going to lie I did it, and it never felt good, but I have learned and matured, its never worth it in the end. So I always ask WHY? Was it worth it? 100 percent of the time the answer is no it wasn't worth it, so stop hurting your partner. If you don't want them anymore just leave and go about your business instead of cheating and hurting them. 

Relationships aren't a game, depending on the person you chose it may be a long term thing and not a play thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment