Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Followers and Posers.

Alot of females that I see or that are around me try to be something or someone they`re not.
Why? I really don't know.
They buy things they won't normally buy because they wanna be someone else.
Some portray themselves as bougouis or posers.
Personally I think these females don't know who they are or where they came from.
They are like little school girls imitating what they see on tv or what other females are doing.
Wanna know what that is called? A follower.
Be a leader, trendsetter, or a role model.
Why do you want to do exactly what another chick is doing?
I may never understand it, because I am my own person.
I follow my own trend, rules, and I have my own brain.
I still know people from high school that are still following other people.
Grow up already!
Followers are one of my top five pet peeves, I can't tolerate it.
It's like im grown but I have a twin or I feel like im a triplet or something.
If you live on your own and you still all up in somebody's ass crack.
Boo boo you have a major problem!
Don't ask me where I got my shoes, so you can go buy the exact same pair!
Please DONT do that!
Cut the crap and start your own trends!

No comments:

Post a Comment