Sunday, September 13, 2009

On Call Stylist

Well not a lot of people can dress themselves, and when they do try they look like somebody threw up on them. A lot of people come to me for advice or a change in wardrobe. If you know what you like and you know what doesn't go together you should be fine, just dont throw things together and call it a day. Once you step outside a thousand eyes are on you, whether you know it or not. Like I always tell people BE FASHION F0RWARD! For instance don't wear a navy polo or a button down with a dark wash pair of jeans, you dress darks with something light or with linen pants. I create my own ideas for different articles of clothing for both sexes, moving into spring of `10 I will start working on my male clothing line so fellas I am here to help you out. The mens line won't be streetwear its more high fashion and some what casual. I am excited and ready to share with you guys what I have planned. So if you think you need a new change in wardrobe or advice drop a message or comment and I will help you in anyway that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment