Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Suits & Ties

The sexiest thing right now I see ladies in are suits and ties.
Whether its a fitted suit or is loose fit, shit is awesome.
Looking through magazines and just thinking of things myself, its time that we dominate the male wardrobe and show`em how its done.
Suits come in different kinds of material and patterns, aim to BE FASHION FORWARD!
Mix and Match.
Bold colors and patterns.
Trendy vs urban.
For those who can pull it off, I hope you enjoy it, suits are def in season for us ladies.
Please be aware if you try to wear the fitted form suits please have everything nipped and tucked and loose and sagging.
Every suit should look crisp and clean.

1 comment:

  1. My suit and tie[not a clip on] is cute it's actually my college uniform I'll post pics

    ReplyDelete