Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Retirement of The High-Waisted Anything.

Okay, this really GRINDS my gears. All these females that rock these high-waisted anything, skinny jeans, shorts or skirts! I can't stand seeing those damn things, my soul can't take it. I think that they were poorly designed and these knock-off stores make them look so cheap and they look like they are easy to tear. Why would you want to purchase something like that? On top of that they think they can just wear any old shirt with it and call it a day. Don't get me started on the footwear they chose to dress the whole thing up with. I am a designer, I do have two pieces of clothing with high-waisted but I can guarantee it is something you would want to buy and wear. The ones that I see now, I have no INTENTIONS on buying any of them, and I know quite a few females who will not buy them either. If you going to rock them, at least dress that shit up till you can't anymore because they just look so horrible when you just throw them on and any shirt with it. C'mon ladies, think, use your brain. If you don't want to be talked about then don't come outside with them on looking a hot funky mess. That's all I have to say, had to get that off my chest.

1 comment:

  1. I've got to say I cannot get rid of my highwaisted business pencil skirt... it's marvelous lol well business style is always a plus

    ReplyDelete