Friday, September 4, 2009

People Who Obsess over ATTENTION!

Can I ask question?
Why do people do the stupidest things just to get attention from you?
Male or female, I will never understand it.
I can't go anywhere without a male or female doing or saying some dumb shit just to try to get some damn attention from me.
If I dont know you or like you STOP going out your way to get me to entertain your lame ass.
I experience various situations with both sexes I'm going to give you an example from both sexes.
Males: Say Slim! You got a man? Wanna be friends? [NOTE TO YOU: If I DO N0T look at you or give you any indication that I know that you exist D0NT BOTHER wasting your time.]
Females:[this is can go on for days]
  • Looks: Eyeballing the hell out of me and don't say shit.[speak your mind trick]
  • Oral: "I can't stand her ass".[One, you don't know me kid, don't get it twisted and Two, I don't givva good got damn if you do or don't THEE END!]
  • With friends:"Who is she?" Where she from?"[DON'T worry bout me playa, just do you and I'ma keep doing me ya feel me?]
People obsess over drawing attention to theirselves or want it from other people.
Get a freakin life why don't you?
I'm not gonna front sometimes its entertaining, cuz all I'm gonna do is laugh in your damn face.
And sometimes its just so damn annoying.
Many people need to go and seek help cuz that shit aint cute at all.
GET WELL soon FOOLS!
THEE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment