Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Push

Sometimes I find it hard to breathe.
The silence and the pain overwhelms me.
I feel numb and abandoned.
My parents don't love me.
They don't want me.
Growing up, I've always been alone.
Always had to love myself first 'cuz no one else would.
Till this day I have anger issues and I wonder why.
Shit, i'm left to just ponder and cry.
The skies don't give me answers.
I see why people kill their parents.
I see why people resent them.
I see why most people hate them.
But yet I still care for mine.
I do it, 'cuz its the GOD in me.
My truth.
I try to set myself free.
Yet i'm still trapped.
I try to look within.
But yet my soul is still empty.
I ask why.
Why did this shit happen to me?
Brokenhearted.
Full of anger and pain.
Damn, i'm losing myself again.
I can't anymore.
I'm tired of losing the battle.
I push myself, till I can't push any further.
I'm done.
How did I become so strong?
Independence?
Loving myself?
GOD.
Looks like i'm going to make it.
Tasha G.

No comments:

Post a Comment