Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Be Fashion Forward

I love to give excellent fashion advice just like I would love to give excellent customer service. I tell everyone that I come encounter with to be different than the next person. I say that because I'm tired of everyone running around acting like they have twins or they just don't know how to dress period. I am not afraid to share my opinions on clothing and what one should wear. I am a daring person and I always DARE TO BE DIFFERENT. If you want to own the streets as your runway well baby dolls step out like you are going to rip the damn runway okay? BE FASHION FORWARD! I love people who take risks, mixed and match, and put pieces and ensembles together that nobody else would dare wear. I LOVE IT! I personally do it everyday. I can go from urban, couture, and DARING! I always stress to be different and thats all you have to do to stand out from anybody else. By me being fashion forward I get endless compliments and hateful stares, don't be hateful just do it people! Need advice? I am here 24/7 to guide and assist you!

No comments:

Post a Comment