Monday, September 21, 2009

One Day


One day I hope my life will change for the better.
Sometimes I love being misunderstood.
But yet there is a void that needs to be filled.
One day maybe I won’t have so much insecurities.
I feel unworthy, ugly, and lonely.
Still waiting for you to rescue me.
One day I will learn to just let go and walk away.
So many problems and no solutions.
Begin to self-destruct.
One they will see me for me.
The free spirit.
The multi-talented one of a kind trendsetter.
One they will not judge me.
But love me for me.
I feel abandoned and orphan-ish.
One I will accomplish all my goals.
Clothing line.
Flipping houses.
One day I will have two beautiful kids.
Who will love me unconditionally.
And I will protect them in every way possible.
One day I will see my worth.
How unique I am.
How beautiful I am.
One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment