Friday, September 18, 2009

Friendships outside of your relationship

This subject is very touchy but definately needs to be talked about. Some people think that you can't have friendships outside of your intimate relationship. In my opinion I think everybody should have a few friendships outside of their relationship for a balance or equilibrium. You don't have to agree with me but this is what I think and feel. Alot of people think its wrong to have friendships beside your relationship, why? I really don't know. My thing is when i'm with someone, if you trust me then you have nothing to worry about. If you don't trust me, then why are still here? Feel me? Everyone deserves friends outside of their relationship to keep their head level and steady. I am a free-spirit so I do as I please, I choose who to call my friends and who I delete out of my life. I am big on astrology, thats how I basically choose my friends, I can tell you I only have three people that I can safely say are my friends. In life its all about choosing the right people and feeling shit out and seeing how fxcked up alot of people are. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't have friends when you're in a relationship..We all human and we all equal bottomline.

No comments:

Post a Comment