Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Premonition"


I dream of the beginning, middle, and end.
A lot of mishaps and misunderstandings.
Cold shoulders and the silent treatment.
Misery loves company.
It comes to me so clear and I see you.
Slipping away.
It’s like you’re hanging off the edge of the cliff and I am trying to save you.
Do you want to be saved?
They show me your motives, mistakes, and those you don’t care to fix.
I try to wake up, but they let me watch it like a movie.
But in actuality it’s my life, and its reality.
I drop hints, clues, and subliminal messages.
Why still no change?
My heart is already half-broken, why keep throwing salt on it?
They come almost every night and back to back.
Is it a sign to let go or to hold on?
Like they always say time will tell.

By. Tasha G.

No comments:

Post a Comment