Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is It Over?


Things begin to change.
Feelings ?
What are those?
Either they’re acknowledged or they’re not.
Look at what we’ve become.
Sometimes I think I’m cursed.
Always the one, ending up getting hurt.
Is it over?
Did I throw some more of my life away?
Why keep opening doors for people, when they don’t want to stay in?
Why love?
When all you do is end up getting hurt.
Your heart ripped out.
All of your energy is drained.
What happens when we both start giving up?
What the fuck happened to us?
Am I not worthy?
Am I doing too much?
Is it over?
Slowly, these pages begin to burn.
Heads start to turn the other way.
I want to keep holding on.
But I’m feeling so torn.
When did we start giving up?
Why is this hurting so much?
Tell me, is it over?
By. Tasha G.

No comments:

Post a Comment