Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fashionista Victoria Beckham




We all know Victoria Beckham as Posh Spice from The Spice Girls. This Poshy fashionista has taken the fashion industry by storm by creating her own and unique style. I personal chose to write about Mrs. Beckham because she is CERTIFIED FASHION FORWARD and very much so different. She can't be duplicated nor cloned, this sexy vixen is doing her thing with her own clothing line and banging collections. Victoria is VERSATILE and EDGY! I have an inner Posh in me, I'm similiar to her, WE DARE TO BE DIFFERENT. Victoria has come a long way from being in a all girl group, bring on her own, being a mommy, and now a definate trendsetter. What others won't do she will do, what others won't wear she will wear. I love that about here, its daring and risk taking and FXCK what other people have to say! I will show you some of Victoria's edgy styles and some pieces from her collection.



Items from her collection:


 
 

1 comment: