Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Little Angel, Shaniya Davis's Nightmare

      
      First off I would just like to go in and hard about the whole human trafficking issue. It is beyond wrong, cruel, and down-right degrading. When you bring innocent children into it, it's not a joking manner nor is it funny. I do not have children at the moment yet but my heart goes out to this family that lost their little 5 year old girl who was missing for short time. Shaniya Davis was sold into prostitution by her own mother Antoinette Davis, who herself had the nerve to call 911 and act like she was in grieve that her child was missing from her home. I am angry but not hateful, I am not God and only he can give her, his judgement. I have my own opinions to this whole ordeal, Shaniya was living with her mom by a second chance, and wasn't even enrolled in kindergarten.
          Shaniya was picked up by Mario M., someone she knows and is comfortable. Shaniya was seen on the hotel surveillance camera not in a panic or in a scare. Only the Lord knows what happened after they were out of sight. Shaniya didn't deserve this nor any other children subjected to human trafficking. Just like the family the public is still trying to come to terms with why this all happened and why she had to die, her life didn't even begin yet. All I can say is those who took part will be punished by the ALMIGHTY and Shaniya is with her maker in the great heavens above. Investigators found Shaniya's body yesterday in a wooded area approximately 7 miles from the hotels right next to deer carcasses. They say that Antoniette and Mario where dealing with crack/cocaine and crystal meth, and Antoniette is now pregnant and has another 7 year old at home who will possibly be taken if there are no family members to claim them.
             I don't know what possesses anyone to do this to any child let alone their OWN child. People like this are monsters and don't deserve to have children, they make it hard for people who want kids and who cannot have kids feel bad. I shed tears for this little girl because I have younger sisters and godchildren, I woild kill somebody for some shit like this, the devil is on a true and real rampage and he took these peoples' souls to the point they took this little girl's life and sold her as a sex slave. Something has to give about this human trafficking, because it has to STOP!



2 comments:

  1. I agree. I ♥ how we blog about the same thing. It gives me a chance to see others opinion on the same thing that I talk about.

    ReplyDelete