Monday, April 19, 2010

Hair is the It Accessory.

Hair sometimes can make or break an outfit.
Well I stumbled upon a article about HAIR.
I don't know about my readers but I am OBESSED with my mane.
It has to be on point or else I am not touching outside.
Ride with me on a journey on hair-tastic voyage.

Courtsey of W
Photographed by David Sims
Styled by Alex White

Featured: Celine’s tan cotton gabardine dress; Pamela Love earrings and ear cuff.

Featured: Lanvin’s black linen, wool and elastic dress.

Featured: Balenciaga’s gray leather vest and black leather skirt, by Nicolas Ghesquière; and black and white silk voile top; Cartier earrings and bracelets.

Featured: Giorgio Armani’s red, white and black silk jacket; Junya Watanabe’s black cotton shirt; Prada’s gray silk and polyester satin shorts.



Featured: Prada’s gray silk and polyester satin jacket and shorts and white cotton poplin shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment