Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Notebook 103.

"Revolving Doors"

My heart has a mind of it`s own.
Sometimes it does what it wants to do, and I have no say.
My feelings.
My emotions.
Who I fall for or who I don`t want to fall for.
My heart has revolving chambers and doors.
Sometimes it closes on the past, and at times it makes me relive it.
At times I feel myself caught in between these doors.
Some may say its LIFE, and to get over it.
My heart is revolver.
It kills me softly.
It can be so cold, but yet so warm and inviting at the same time.
I`m often confused and bitter.
Other times I`m happy and joyful.
My heart has chambers with all these different emotions.
Whatever the day, season, or month; I may never know what I`ll feel.
Sometimes I hate it.
Sometimes I love it.
Sometimes I`m just cold and I just don`t give a damn.
Maybe heartless.
Why?
I really don`t know.
My heart is a revolver.
&& I don`t know what will happen next.

1 comment: