Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Notebook 102.

So apparently it is said that I am going to "HELL".
Obviously because of my lifestyle; I CANNOT change that.
Bottom line is this; I live for me and me only!
I came in this world alone; and I will die that way.
GOD will give me my final judgement when the time comes.
Your judgements and opinions don`t phase me.
I'm a strong woman with thick skin.
Its all sticks and stones.
Try again; maybe in the next life!
If you want to know something about me; just ask me.
I have no problem with telling you.
If you don`t like what you hear; well thats too damn bad.
Life goes on with or without you.
End of story.
I really don`t care if im accepted or not.
I respect and love myself.
Sorry to say my parents don`t know me as a person.
They know who they see.
What are my basic favorites?
You couldn`t tell me.
But I say that I`m gay; and I`m going to hell with a ticket in my hand.
I`ll be fine; nothing I haven`t experienced before.
You couldn`t walk a mile in my shoes.
Know me before you JUDGE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment