Monday, February 15, 2010

Notebook 101.

Yesterday was Valentine`s Day.
Being in love makes this holiday mean so much more to me.
I never expect the world on that day; whatever is possible will happen.
I just wanted to be in the arms of my significant other.
I was surprised in the best way; first surprised from a partner of mine.
Words can`t express how I felt the moment I seen what was planned for me.
I`m actually in LOVE; I am not dragging the word or misusing it.
I am very happy within my relationship; would not change it for anything in this world.
We fell asleep to slow jams after a romantic date.
Cuddling is our getaway and our sleep drug.
I cherish every moment to the fullest.
Tomorrow isn`t promised.
But we are!
I love you baby!
P.S. pictures will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment