Monday, October 19, 2009

"Maybe"


 Maybe I’ll lose myself and forget about you.
Maybe I’ll stop loving you.
What will change then?
Will you get all my clues you been missing?
Maybe I’ll start giving a fxck about shit.
Nah, cause either way it goes life’s a bitch!
Maybe I’ll up and leave and never look back.
Would you care or is it on to the next one?
Maybe I’ll tell you I hate what you done to me.
I despise most of the male species.
Maybe I’ll never get over losing my child.
I had to let you go back to your maker, I couldn’t handle the pain.
Maybe I’ll shut the world out and act like it never happened.
Though, I forgave you, I still want to kill you.
Maybe I’m crazy.
Maybe I’m just mad.
What happens when you can’t let go of the past?
Maybe I’ll laugh it all off as if it is a silly joke.
But everything burns as if Satan has touched my soul.
Maybe I’ll just forget about it.
Maybe I won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment