Friday, October 9, 2009

God's Gift


Every day I pray and I know you listen.
Every day I find myself breathing.
I believe and I follow your directions.
All you want us to do is to play by the rules.
We play by the rules and we get BLESSED.
Today I woke up realizing that it’s my time.
I continue to play and play fair and they all start to come in.
Everyone is blind-sided and they think money rules the world.
In actuality you give us our income based on our motives and behavior.
Every day is a test, we pass a reward is on the way.
Our conflicts are like midterms, we solve them and pass, our income increases.
My state of mind is on a intermediate level.
I don’t have to read too far to know where I’, going and how to get there.
I follow your rules and I just play.
I work hard so there isn’t an X next to my name.
I praise your name.
I am humble yet patient.
I am a game player not a sore loser.
I call on you and you answer.
I walk by faith.
And you never fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment