Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dirty Hoes/Roomates

There is one thing that I can not tolerate and its people being dirty. Especially if you sharing a space with me, that is disgusting and by far GROSS! I practice healthy hygiene every since I was a little girl and ever since I moved into these campus apartments, they stuck me with all these dirty ass girls. That I can not stand and tolerate, its just not kosher at all. How do you go a week without taking a shower, but then when a dude comes through you quick to drop ya drawers and hop in the shower? I have severe OCD when it comes to cleaning my bathroom that I share with my roomate. I don't play that dirty sars shit my dude, wash your ass and cleanup after yourself. I'm thinking about posting how to take care of your feminine parts in our bathroom, on the mirror so this heifer knows how to take care of herself. This shit is ungodly and not sanitary at all. If any of you experience this or know anybody that is dirty and skip out on washing their cooch or ass, I have some tips and pointers for these dirty skanks. Shit like this piss me off and it makes my OCD worse then it already is. Below are some tips and advice on how to practice good female hygiene:
  • Wash the vulva every day with soap and water. Make sure to wash between all the folds of the skin and rinse away all soap. Dry completely, making sure you get between the folds of the skin.
  • If menstruating (having your period), avoid using deodorant pads or deodorant tampons. A tampon should not be left in the vagina for more than 4-8 hours at a time.
  • Shower or bathe every day. Your private areas sweat just like the rest of you, so it is very important that you wash away any sweat or dirt that may have gathered there. Always cleanse your feminine parts after any kind of sexual contact, even if it was only touching or oral contact. This will greatly reduce your risk of infection in your vagina as well as your urinary tract.  
  • changing underwear daily  

you know anybody thatz dirty direct them to this blog or give them this hefty tips, on maintaining the healthy hygiene.





 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh!! I'm looking forward to moving on campus this coming Spring && I'm the same way so I KNOW I will have similar posts all over my blog!! I can't stand when girls act like they can't take a few minutes to cleanse their bodies...ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL, BRACE YOURSELF BECAUSE ALOT OF THESE GIRLS ACT LIKE THEIR MOMS HAVEN'T TAUGHT THEM A DAMN THING BOUT GOOD HYGIENE, ITS SO DISGUSTING, I JUST MOVED INTO MY NEW APT AND DIS BXTCH IS TOTALLY GR0SS!

    ReplyDelete