Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fashion Style Off.


Kim Kardashian vs. Christina Hendricks.
Who wore it better?
Now, you all know exactly what I am going to say about this picture off top!
I am not a Kim K fan but sometimes I do like her wardrobe.
This one did not make the cut for me Kim.

I understand she had a baby and needed to revert back to her old ways but HONEEEEYYY no ma'am!
We all know who you are and who you been with, just spare us the extra.
Anywho, both ladies are wearing different designers but it comes close.

"The lace effect and metallic sheen are as identical as it gets. So who rocks it best?
 The sexy skin reveal or the business suit with a major twist?
here isn't an inch of cleavage showing on The Pirate Fairy voicer, and yet she still looks like a sexy vixen running a wildly successful international corporation. 
Plus, the skirt is so bold that it does all the work of making this an incredibly memorable look."

My vote is for Christina Hendricks!
Very chic and sophisticated even though she is wearing a top that isn't revealing.
Maybe next time Kim K!
(Just a hint of shade!)

Powered by E!

No comments:

Post a Comment