Monday, November 25, 2013

AMA Recap.

Did any of my readers watch the American Music Awards last night on ABC?
I was watching the musicians that I love mostly not really paying too much attention.
Of course, the topic of conversation the whole night via ALL social networks was Rihanna's doobie wrap hairstyle.
 A doobie wrap is when women wrap their entire hair around their head and secure it all with bobby pins.


[Pairs a beaded Jean Paul Gaultier bustier with a high-waisted sheer lace-and-bead skirt, adding a Dominican doobie wrap hairstyle]

I was not a fan of that look and you all know I ADORE Rihanna.
In other news, other celebs looked amazing last night.
I will be sharing my favorite looks from the show below.

Pictures by People


[Nicole Richie demonstrates with her sexy white Emilio Pucci gown, golden necklace and earrings.]


[Naya Rivera hits the red carpet in a stunning open back and open front Michael Kors gown.]


[Heidi Klum hits the carpet in a fringed Marchesa dress.]








No comments:

Post a Comment