Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Beauty News.



Rihanna x M.A.C.
Looks like this will be my first collection of M.A.C. makeup I will be purchasing!
I love me some Rihanna and I know I will love what is to come!

RiRi and M.A.C. have joined forces on a new beauty line. The cosmetics super giant has previously teamed with icons (Pamela Anderson, Nikki Minaj, Lady Gaga) but this is the first time the brand will be releasing more than a one-off product range from a celebrity.



 The RiRi Hearts M.A.C. collections (there are four in total) will roll out on May 4 at a pop-up shop in the Barclays Center in NYC for Rihanna's Diamond's Tour and will be available at her concerts and online through 2013 holiday season. The signature piece in the new lineup is M.A.C.'s iconic Ruby Woo lipstick; it has its own Rihanna twist aptly named RiRi Woo, which will be available in every collection.

Powered by ELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment