Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fashion Feature.

A few weeks ago, one of my followers on Twitter asked me to check out a exclusive eyewear line.
He directed me to a young talented woman by the name of Bruzette McDaniel.
Bruzette is the designer and founder of Millionaire Kream.
Coming right of Oakland, California, the young designer has been in tuned with fashion since she was a junior in high school.
Fashion accessories has always intrigued her so she decided to start designing some for herself.
Bruzette has a online E-Shop where you can look and purchase her designer frames.
I actually want a pair for myself, I think its time we help put Bruzette on the map with a creativity.
Make purchases HERE! 
Follow her on Twitter: @MilionarieKream (spelled with one L)
Tumblr: tumblr.MillionaireKream.com
Blog: MillionaireKream.blogspot.com
Email: MillionaireKream@gmail.com

Eyewear Collection:

(Black Chain)
(Candy Girl)
(Disco Stick)
(Pink and Gold)

No comments:

Post a Comment