Monday, June 21, 2010

LIFE IS A CYCLE.


Darnell Brandon Gibson and I share a blood/family close bond.
Tasha[ME] born in April while Darnell was born in August of 1989.
As children we went from diapers all the way up to college.
Wanting the best for each other and nothing less.
Its funny because I just talked about him and what he did as a little boy.
We both laughed and cried throughout our lives.
&& to see him go so soon breaks pieces of my heart.
He was a good person with a good solid heart.
EVERYONE loved him, I do not know who would beg to differ.
I'll never forget that call yesterday morning.
That feeling is all too familiar.
We all want to know why, but guess what?
We are not God.
In time all our pain and hearts will heal.
We just buried our grandmother in `08, some still have not accepted it.
I did not get a chance to hug him and joke with him.
I only seen him laying there on that table, something I WILL NEVER FORGET!
Like all family, we had our rough patches but it was NEVER bad blood between us.
I cry and cry, but he's not coming back.
I wish and pray, but he's not coming back.
My soul burns like an inferno from all the pain, anger, and sadness.
I will lift you up because you was not a dark/ dull person.
We will for ever celebrate you because you was a happy/laid back person.
You are now joining your grandmother [MA] and your great-grandfather [SUN] in heaven.
They will look after you as they did when they were on earth.
Until we meet again;
R.I.P DARNELL BRANDON GIBSON 8/10/1989 - 6/20/2010
We love you & we miss you!
Memories don' t FADE!



 

2 comments:

  1. We've been like fam since we were kids the memories are priceless, long live the memories, please watch over us....R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love This Tasha. This month makes 7 months and this just brought tears to my eyes .. Memories never Fade wee Love you darnell . :) RiP

    ReplyDelete