Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kardashian Tips.


Khloe Kardashian Odom and Kourtney Kardashian dishes out five tips for bathing suit shopping.
Pretty sensible and helpful. 
"BIKINIS: They're not just for skinny girls. "Diane von Furstenberg has a very mod, 1950s bikini where the bottom is kind of high-waisted—very Marilyn Monroe and very sexy," Khloé says. "So if you have a little tummy, you can hide it.
TO TIE OR NOT TO TIE: "When you have a bigger butt, bottoms without ties on the side sometimes will cut into your skin," Khloé explains. "I have a booty, so I like ties because I can loosen them up a little."
BREAST IN SHOW: Make sure your bikini top has the proper support. "My boobs are enormous so I need extra support," reveals new mom Kourtney. "Knowing if you do or don't need that extra support is important." Khloé adds, "I've seen women on the beach and I don't know if they don't see it but their breasts are hanging all the way down. They need some more support."
ONE WAY: One-piece suits can be young and fabulous. "I love one-pieces, but I'm still 25," Khloé says. "A lot of one-pieces look like they're for older women, but nowadays there are so many fun one-pieces with cutouts and other designs that are really sexy."
KNOW YOURSELF: The most important thing above all else is to know your body. "You have to know what suits your body best," Kourtney says. And Khloé warns, "Don't just buy what everyone else is buying."


Ladies what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment