Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Necole's Fan display IGNORANCE.

Being gay and coming out of the closet is a very sensitive subject.
For anyone; who are you to judge?
Who died and made you GOD?
I`m just saying; you are entitled to your opinion.
But to some extent know when to cut it short!
 Ignorance is along side with wickedness and being down right evil.
So when you say being gay is choice; and our choice is wicked.
Know what you say and do.
Question; who the fxck are you to put the gay community on trial?
When judgement day comes everyone will get judged on their performance on Earth.
Don`t worry about us.
Worry bout you and yours, since you SO concerned!
The comment was about a letter a fan wrote to necole on advice about "coming out of the closet."

Below Necole"s Blog Comment frm NubianJ: (via necolebitchie.com)

"Look at this post for instance. As much as I lurk and use to post until i guess now, now all the in the closet homosexuals are coming out the woodworks wanna tell their story and feel sorry for them. I ain’t havin it! Damn what you say! My BFF’s cousin is afraid to come out and while my very best friend in the whole world is telling him to “do you” I’m telling him he needs to pray and get rebuked because his choice is wicked. We still cool but he knows I can’t hang out with him like that because of how I feel. He called recently and was perplexed about how he feels and what he should do just like alot of them. HE’S A CHURCH CHOIR DIRECTOR! If you ask me I think he’s acting gay because he’s not a looker and he’s liking men because men are liking him."
 Ignorance won`t and can`t done yet!
Since you hate gays so much; stop worrying about us!
End of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment