Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cover Girl.


Rihanna gets naked for the cover of Esquire magazine.
The Bajan beauty was named Esquire's sexiest woman alive.
In her interview, Rihanna speaks a little about her ex Chris Brown.
On the situation that happened between them, Rihanna states "It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did.
Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know?"
Rihanna admits that she no longer holds a grudge or ill feelings towards Brown.
She might not have a place for him in her heart but he does live in her ipod.
"I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan."
 "I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."
I love me some Rihanna, I need to locate this magazine and keep it for my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment