Saturday, January 9, 2010

LoveMyShoes.

I don`t know how many of you ladies are familiar with this shoe store.
LoveMyShoes is one of my favorite shoe stores.
They always have the new shoes and bags.
If you haven`t heard or seen their website; look here.
I have some of the shoes right here!

Trickked by Steve Madden(Black and Burgundy)
IOLA by Guess

Lillic by Dollhouse(Brown, Black)

Frencchh by Steve Madden(Black, Cognac)

Crystal by Dolce Vita(Black, Grey)

Jonas by Jessica Simpson(Black, Brown)


Tanisha by Dollhouse(Black, Brown, Tan)


www.lovemyshoes.com
Indulge and Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I was promoting ShoeSale.com with ShareaSale until they pulled their affiliate program and that is when I decided to promote LoveMyShoes.com as they have better prices than what ShoeSale.com had. I would sooner promote LoveMyShoes.com as they have an excellent selection of womens shoes at affordable and reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete